Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am making a list...

I have started making a list of films that i must RE-buy because of my recent move. Weather or not they were stolen or lost is not important.
I've already started this project. This is where I'm headed:

  1.Ame'le (purchased)
  2.Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (repurchased on 10/9/11)
  3.I'm a Cyborg, But that's OK
  4.The Life Aquatic (purchased 10/12/11)
  5.The Darjeeling Limited (purchased 10/17/11)
  6.The Royal Tenenbaums
  7.Dancer in the Dark
  8.Big Fish
  9.Fantastic Mr. Fox
10.Garden State ( will be repurchasing)
11.Pan's Labyrinth
12.Black Swan
13.Coraline
14.Wristcutters, A Love Story
15.Where the Wild Things Are
16.Atonement

Those are Films I'm in need of purchasing. However, I highly recommend to others that there are certain ones that you MUST see.

1. Lost in Translation
2. The Science of Sleep
3. The Squid and the Whale

This week has been hectic. I probably should have been doing laundry all day today but sleep was a little more important to me I guess.
sweet Zzzz's out there.Black Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment